Many tourists are choosing Socotra as an excellent destination for trekking and hiking, There are some well-known trekking trails on the island of Socotra and some needs to use camels to carry your camping equipments .
Here are some Great places on Socotra for Trekking:
- Skand peak and return to ecocampsite (6 hours) difficult
- Skand ecocampsite – wadi Ayhaft (whole day) difficult
- Hadibo – wadi Ayhaft (3 hours) easy
- Deneghen – south (5 days) with camels difficult
- Amak – Deneghen (5 days) ) with camels difficult
- Deneghen – Momi (5 days) with camels easy,
- Deneghen – Skand – Firmhin – Dirhor Canyon (3 days) with camels difficult, big differences in altitude
- Hoq cave (3 hours incl. visit to the cave) easy
- wadi Shifa – Homhil (1 hour) easy.